Thanks to an integrated high resolution camera printed cartons in folding boxes can be scanned and verified instantly layer by layer for aggregation processes. The elaborate code reading algorithm automatically detects one or two dimensional codes even with small module sizes irrespectively of their packing direction in the case. This facilitates the setup of jobs and recipes. Vericode-collect is designed for the aggregation of boxes or pallets in accordance with recent GMP guidelines. It is a complete system of aggregation processes for pharmaceutical serialized production.
Vericode Collect – Aggregation processes
Fast, flexible and reliable solution to aggregate boxes and pallets
- Integrated code-scan which captures 1D and 2D codes automatically, irrespectively of their packing direction
- Wireless hand-held scanner and cradle for the control and collection of parent-codes on boxes and pallets
- Lockable castor wheels for flexible relocation to the proximity of production and packaging lines
- Monitor 15” touchscreen
- Highspeed aggregation label printer
- Complies with GMP guidelines.