Glue and Folding Inspection System, named Veribox machine, is the innovative vision system for the 100% verification of the coverting quality parameters of carton boxes:
- Glue presence, leaks and pattern control
Installed on board of a casemaker, VeriBox assures that the converting process is carried out according to the agreed quality parameters, measured and verified on the 100% of the boxes delivered:
- Folding Control
- Orientation/Die-Cut Control
HOW GLUE AND FOLDING INSPECTION SYSTEM WORKS
VeriBox is a machine vision system with high-definition cameras specifically conceived for being installed on board of case making machines. The system acquires images and process them in real time for every box being converted. The image processing includes measurements and computation of quality features of the glue pattern and of the folded box allowing to detect and track boxes whose parameters and dimensions are out of specifications.
Every dimension and quality feature computed is shown in real time allowing the operator to react and correct the process. The quality parameters are recorded and the system provides reports with the trends of the quality parameters detected.
VeriBox MMI has been conceived specifically for providing the operator with an easy and intuitive tool, aimed to help him in controlling the converting process.
- A necessary tool to know and keep on track with the converting process and machinery
- The only way to guarantee a proved quality of the product
- The only way to avoid returns and claims for non-conformances
- A clear way to deliver high value to Customers.