Vericode Track and Trace is a complete range of solutions for carton Mark&Verify machines and aggregation systems for Pharmaceutical Serialization. Vericode Track and Trace solutions are the result of more than ten years of experience in pharmaceutical lines for the in-line printing and verification of variabile data and 2D codes. Our System includes print and inspection as one only process: the Vericode Track and Trace Software, entirely developed by Metapack, allows to manage any aspect of the print and camera set-up from the same HMI, regardless of the adopted specific printing system.
Vericode Track and Trace
Vericode Track and Trace software is conceived to work with the usual HP based printing systems (“thermal ink jet”) but is also prepared for other printing systems like laser, DOD UV and so on. Camera inspection is based on COGNEX vision systems, being Metapack a Certified System Integrator (CSI) of Cognex.
VeriCode systems are 21CFR-Part11 compatible.
Mark&verify machines: the Vericode track and trace range
Since 2007 Metapack has produced a wide range of Mark&Verify machines and solutions in the pharmaceutical field.
Vericode Track and Trace machines range:
VERICODE TTE – Top version
Top version for pharma serialization and application of TE labels, with Positive Transport – speed up from 20 to 450 ppm. Labeller, scale and double reject-box integrated.
VERICODE TTF – Compact version
Top compact version for the serialisation of cartons with Positive Transport – speed up to 400 ppm
VERICODE TTV – Vacuum system
Compact version with vacuum-based transport for productions over a wider format range – Speed up to 300 ppm
VERICODE TTSI – Manual system
Semi-automatic for serialisation over the widest range of carton dimensions – mostly used for small production batches
- From semi-automatic solutions to high speed, positive-transport machines
- Open to host/integrate L2 management systems of third parties
- Can integrate any printing system (HP, Laser, DOD UV)
- Models with integral Tamper Evident Label application
- All models suitable for integrating the Vignette Labeller
- All models can integrate the checkweigher in one machine
- Embedded L2 management system open to L3 system of third parties
- Speed up to 450 ppm
- Compact dimensions –Stainless Steel Frame with balcony design
- Fast format change over
- Multiple Mark&Verify stations on board one machine
- Proven Track&Trace concept – Full Motion Control based