Metaline Manager is a complete and open solution for the line management of pharma serialization processes. MetaLine manager is a serialization software able to manage Serialization productions for lines composed of virtually any type of machine, in full compliance with the Level 2 Layer specifications specified by ANSI/EISA 95 standard.
It essentially a PC-based-station, with a desktop application that is able to interface the Machines on the line at the Level 1 with the Serialisation infrastructure of Level 3. Capable of managing any aggregation level, from Unit to Pallet, the METALINE MANAGER allows to connect to virtually any machine and it has an open protocol for connecting to virtually any Level 3 Software infrastructure for serialised production
MetaLine Manager is conceived to manage all the information with the machines that contributes to the serialised packaging process in a production line.
Up to four aggregation levels are managed:
• Level zero (unit): Print and verify variable data on each product unit (e.g. Cartons)
• Level one (bundle): Print and verify the serial data for Bundles containing Units (option)
• Level two (case): Print and verify the serial data for Cases containing Bundles or Units
• Level three (pallet): Print and verify the serial data for the Pallets containing Cases.
Once MetaLine Manager has opened a batch, it can be even temporarily disconnected by Level 3. However, the communication protocol allows for MetaLine Manager to communicate the status of the production order so that Level 3 can get a real-time view of how the production order develops on the line.
MetaLine manager is a software application developed according the 21CFR Part 11 and features:
• User login on the HMI by using selective passwords – Possibility to be integrated Domain Control of the Customer IT infrastructure
• Complete Audit/Trail capabilities
• Batch reporting.